H2infO provides a single entry point for access to quality U.S.-based water-related resources that contribute to solutions for global water challenges. This web portal shares a broad range of resources developed by U.S. Water Partnership members that can be used by stakeholders around the world.
The Web Portal serves as a water resource librarian – directing users to the resources they need. H2infO provides users with:
Easy to find resources
- Support on how to use resources
- Accessibility where internet bandwidth is limited
- The U.S. Water Partnership
H2infO is powered by the U.S. Water Partnership, which seeks to mobilize U.S.-based knowledge, expertise, and resources to improve water security around the world – particularly in those countries most in need.
Currently the Partnership has 92 members, leveraging different areas of expertise and resources across eight Signature Initiatives that focus on four main objectives:
- Improving water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) access;
- Advancing integrated water resources management;
- Increasing efficiency and productivity of water; and,
- Improving water governance.
For more information, please visit www.uswaterpartnership.org.